Before you decide to become a Regular Author or Reviewer, we would like to seek your attention towards the set of Publishing Policy, which has been Webgranth’s foundation straight from the inception. Our editorial team ensures to follow all the rules defined in Publishing Policy and it does not publish any article arbitrarily.
The editorial department of Webgranth makes sure that each article published on this online magazine fulfills this criteria to offer qualitative and unbiased content material. By practicing these policies, we aim at offering the quality content material to the readers and the web community. For us, content quality is vital and we never comprise with it at any cost. We keep revising and updating our Publishing Policy at regular intervals without any sort of prior notice, therefore it is advisable to read our terms & conditions carefully.
- We do not support any type of hidden advertisement in our articles.
- To respect the authors’ rights, we do not allow the publishing of any illegal source, which violates the rights of author.
- At Webgranth, sponsors and advertisers do not influence the content material on personal ground.
- Webgranth does not influence the opinions of its contributors or writers as well as does not compel them to tailor their work for its own personal objectives or interests.
- Webgranth always welcomes the suggestions and constructive criticism from the readers, but it never provides any favor in return to its friends and readers. Here, the rights of the web design community and readers are protected.