Let your clients pay just by few simple clicks. Eliminate the manual processes of writing checks and stamping envelopes today!
The invoicing tool manages invoicing and billing activities in a convenient and productive manner. An expert invoicing and billing tool simplifies the payment process to reap better cash flow. The tools are useful for freelancers, organizations and service providers as they need to send invoices to their customers on a frequent basis.
Hence, get the best billing and invoicing software that affirms the business needs and work recurrence. All of the invoicing tools underlined here help you streamline your invoicing needs, time tracking, workflows and more to help get paid sooner.
Which one should you choose?
Here is the list of best invoicing and billing applications 2017.
Freshbooks is a comprehensive accounting software that makes running small business easy, secure and fast. Freshbooks is simple, intuitive and gets the professional look to invoices. Freshbooks is an easy pick with its built-in scalability and agile methodology. The application made available with its supported API, generously supported Add-on Store and comprehensive support.
- Attractive simple layout, easy-to-use interface, easy to send estimates
- Available as a mobile app for iPhones.
- Supports payments in 50 countries and accept payments via PayPal, credit card and debit card options
- Offers collaboration and team management tools, advanced management of auto bill profiles
- Users can easily track expenses, time and billing, manage multiple clients and vendors
- Robust security
- Bespoke projects
- Difficult to find the monthly costs without actually signing up
- Expensive compared to Freshbooks competitors
Quickbooks offers pretty option for all business needs and send invoices that get paid faster. Easily create, customize, track and send invoices online. QuickBooks brand is extended to the QuickBooks Online Simple Start online accounting application. With its simple Start has a few features not offered with other online billing systems, such as the ability to print checks and track vendors.
- Quickbooks online runs on Windows or Mac operating systems.
- Easily import data from spreadsheets
- Produce business trends report in a go.
- Lacks features recurring billing, time-saving with regular clients
- Not in a part of competitors options to convert estimates to invoices.
Invoicera is well suited for small businesses and enterprises. Invoicera covers other features that are worth mentioning include the custom signature field in correspondence, the ability to add expenses to estimates, and recurrent billing through PayPal. Additionally, Invoicera has integrated itself with Google Apps, which means that you can access all of your Google connected content through the same interface as Invoicera.
- Currently, Invoicera supports more than 25+ payment gateways, 11 languages, and 120 different currencies.
- No credit card required for 30-day free trial and free month to month plan
- Extensive customization of invoicing needs as per the business processes
- Integration with International Payment Gateways
- Integrations with US/ Canada Payment Gateways
- Integration with Indian Payment Gateways
- Improve vendor management with purchase order
- Custom domain for your business
- Credit notes for managing advance payments from the clients.
- It is not easy to find any cons.
Xero is a comprehensive program for international small businesses or freelancers. Easily manage your cash flow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers. This is the accounting software with all time-saving tools that help to grow your business. Xero’s security and scalability are worth mentioning.
- Huge time saver as you can easily import and categorize bank statements and credit cards and PayPal information automatically
- Supports more than 160 currencies which are assumed to be large
- Xero proves up-to-the-minute foreign exchange rates according to the websites
- Xero offers mobile friendly interface
- Some issues could turn into major headaches for customers.
- Xero appears to be overwhelming when you aren’t familiar with accounting and bookkeeping acronyms and phrases.
Harvest is one of the best online billing services we have seen for time- and project-based billing, log expenses and use one touch time tracking. Harvest manages both billable and non-billable expenses across multiple projects. You will have the ability to assign employees and contractors to projects and track their progress against budgeted hours in real time.
- Integrates as a third-party tool to add-on to the Basecamp project management application.
- Best for agencies, independent contractors and self-employed
- Support for retailers and multiple currencies
- Timesheet approval with higher plans
- Unlimited invoices, projects, and clients with the lowest level of plans
- It does not have customizable templates
- Customers must complete their own tax filing and forecasting
ZOHO invoice includes a complete set of invoicing and online billing needs. ZOHO invoice is highly supported with many features for online options. It creates the highly customized option for standard post distribution. ZOHO invoice, a web-based invoicing software that helps craft invoices and gets paid faster online. Simple pricing and advanced features.
- Create and manage invoices designed for sole proprietors and small businesses.
- Easily attach files to invoices, client portal of users, recurring invoice, time tracking
- Integration with Authorizenet, PayPal and PayPal Payflow.
- Calendar view of timesheets, weekly timesheet
- Dashboard for quick insights.
- Difficult to support and navigate.
The invoicing software that is free indefinitely carries limited invoicing features. Many have very limited free versions, while others offer premium versions. Also, some companies initially offer free accounts but later eliminate them.
In this modern era, the above invoicing software are the best in many ways for businesses and freelancers. All the features include definite pricing, number of users allowed and capacity to upgrade the software or add-on features. Sometimes finding the right invoicing solutions proves to be tricky as the majority of the invoicing features share the similar features. With so many features, which one should you choose? keep cash flowing selecting the best invoicing tool for your specific needs.
With this, you’ll be able to make a better pick for your business needs. And don’t feel overwhelmed with the choices.
Which online invoicing software do you use?